Software Development Engineer
(Job code – FT SW-Design Engr II)
(Job code – Intern SW-Design Engr)
If flying machines have excited you from your childhood, come work with us at Aerxlabs on the future!
Aerxlabs offers you a fast-paced iterative environment where you drive innovations to solve real world
We're looking for outstanding Engineers who combine superb technical, research and analytical
capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively.
- Design, development, integration, testing, documentation and reviews of Application SW, 2D/3D
graphics application, and control modules on Windows & IOS/Android
- Software requirements and architecture development, Software design & implementation,
Functional & integration testing
- Understanding of project/module requirements and design of the module as per requirements
- Graphics Application Software Development based on Windows API, OpenGL on target hardware
platforms in the field of Flight Simulators, Avionics, UAV
- Perform module level testing, debugging
- Documentation of developed modules / testing
- Interact with internal / external teams on need basis
Qualification & Skills
- 2-4 Years of professional experience in VC++, MFC and Windows GUI programming or 2-4 Years
of professional experience in graphics, OpenGL programming
- Strong Programming skills in VC++/MFC, OpenGL (or similar platform independent graphics
platforms), Andriod/IOS is a must
- Strong C++ background with strong 3D math abilities and understanding of coordinate system,
projections, blending etc is desired
- Knowledge of Aerospace domain and quality standards, understanding of Cockpit Displays (PFD,
MFD) is desired
- Cross platform development, ability to port across mobile platforms (andriod/ios) is an added
- Should be familiar with requirements development, system/software architecture, Software
design, software implementation, test, verification & validation such as those used in primary
flight displays, flight control computers, etc.
- Hand-son experience in using development tools (like IDEs, Debuggers, analysers) and
troubleshooting of real time issues.
- Must have a history of demonstrated leadership capabilities and work independently.
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
Location – Bangalore Timeframe – Immediate
Interested candidates are requested to mail their resumes to email@example.com with appropriate Job code – FT SW-Design Engr II or Intern SW-Design Engr in subject line.
(Job code – Intern MBA)
In this position you will work alongside experts to bring revolutionary products to market that change the way we live and work. You’ll be a part of a culture that thrives on innovation, creativity, and a passion to make a difference in the world. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: developing product positioning, messaging, forecasting, market / trend analyses, pricing, competitive analyses, and product roadmaps. Specifically, you will help develop business and market models to drive the next level of growth for Aerxlabs business. Communication skills are essential as the Product Management intern must work proactively across various functional areas in the company, including engineering, operations, sales, marketing and finance. An understanding of aviation and product engineering industry is an advantage
- Ideal candidate should possess a technical degree in EE, CE, CS, or equivalent and is pursuing an MBA at a leading school
- Hands-on experience in multiple aforementioned areas
- Familiarity with product life-cycles
- 1 to 3 years of applicable working experience
Location – Bangalore Timeframe - Immediate
Interested candidates are requested to mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job code – Intern MBA in subject line.
(Job code – FT Sales Manager)
Sells products by implementing sales plans; builds and supervise sales staff.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning,
Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets,Staffing
Location – Bangalore
Timeframe – Immediate
Interested candidates are requested to mail their resumes to email@example.com with the Job code – FT Sales Manager or Sales Intern in subject line.